Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pine Needle Baskets Again

It's been a while since I mentioned Pine Needle Baskets ... because it's been a while since I've made any. Or mentioned any on the blog. Recently, I've made a couple.

ProsperityStuff Tiny Pine Needle Basket

After all, we have an abundance of pine needles right in our yard ...

ProsperityStuff Tiny Pine Straw Basket

... So, from time to time, I have to make something from them!

ProsperityStuff Small Round Pine Needle Basket

The process is a little tedious, yes, but the result is so very cool!

ProsperityStuff Oval Pine Needle Basket

This oval one is just the right size for putting business cards in ... kind of like that pink one I made ... pretty handy.

ProsperityStuff Business-Card-Sized Pine Straw Basket

1 comment:

  1. That is so nice. I wish we had the long pine needles here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...