Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday's Report on English Paper Piecing

On my Very Tiny English Paper Piecing ...
I'm pleased to have a very tiny bit of progress to report!
Here's how it looks:
 
 
This week's picture is very similar to last week's picture (below), only the bottom row is now finished, and there are 8 more hexagons along the left side, and 7 more on the right.

 
I'm still working out the details as to how to prep this for going into a frame ... but I'm getting closer.
Linking this post to this week's Monday Morning Star Count at Life Under Quilts ...

4 comments:

  1. I love these little hexies and can't wait to see it in the frame. Terrific work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is awesome! What inspired you to work so small?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you put the ruler in the picture. Every half inch counts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...