Friday, May 12, 2023

Little Blankets

Lately, one of my favorite tv-watching activities is crochet: it keeps my hands busy and I can still enjoy the show!

Susana Neiger - Peach crochet blanket with novelty yarn stripes

Here are some of my latest little projects: little blankets. Our crochet group at church donates hats and blankets to various community groups and mission projects.

Susana Neiger - Pink crochet blanket with novelty yarn stripes

I love the fact that a favorite hobby of mine can also be a way to "give back" to the community and show love, even to people I'll never meet!

Susana Neiger - Purple crochet blanket with novelty yarn stripes

It's been great to be a part of a group that makes an effort use their time and talents for good. I've received a lot of inspiration from these ladies, and I appreciate what I learn from them.

Susana Neiger - Lavender Granny Square crochet blanket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...