Thursday, June 2, 2016

UFOs on Thursday ...

I've gotten some more UFO work done ... largely thanks to Jo's UFO Challenge a few weeks ago, reminding me to at least get SOMEthing done.

This Lego Heads quilt was supposed to be a Christmas present this past Christmas. I got it nearly done, and then it sat ... oops!


As of my UFO List a few weeks ago, this one just needed quilting and binding.


As of now, it's DONE, and in a box, ready to mail to a little guy who'll get a bit of Christmas in June!
This is another made-of-T-shirts and backed-with-fleece quilt. Super cozy!


I was inspired by ideas from Pinterest (like this one), but I designed this quilt myself, to work with the T-Shirt fabrics I had. This twin-sized quilt was a lot of fun & I hope it'll be enjoyed for a long time!

In other UFO news, I have a few of my Hopscotch Butterscotch quilt blocks done: 7 down, 13 to go!



I'm linking this post to Jo's UFO Challenge, and when Friday comes, I'll be linking it to this week's Finish It Up Friday at CrazyMomQuilts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...