Thursday, June 16, 2016

A little progress

This week, I put some borders on my little Happily Scrappily Irish baby quilt top.


I also pin-basted it, and only just in time: this is a gift for my newest nephew, and I've got a baby shower date to aim for.



Hopscotch Butterscotch was back to leader-and-ender status this week: I got a few of the piano key border pieces stitched and pressed.


I also cut the (green) sashings for Hopscotch Butterscotch, so that should be the last of the cutting!

Since I'm working on some long-time Un-Finished Objects here (Hopscotch Butterscotch, particularly), and since both of these quilts are Bonnie Hunter designs, I'm linking this post to Jo's UFO Challenge update. It's a fun weekly check-in for projects like these.


1 comment:

  1. The baby quilt is adorable--I really must try that pattern. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...