Monday, August 30, 2021

Succulents

My latest plant obsession: succulents. 

I'm forever intrigued by the variety, and I'm easily sucked in by the adorable, tiny $2 baby-plants-in-pots that I see at the store. I have to buy them and bring them home and re-pot them into arrangements.


Every now and then, I find a giant plant on clearance; sometimes I discover a variety I haven't seen before.


Always, the possibilities are endless!


I put this arrangement together, and it's enjoying the outdoors; I love that it's blooming!


I recently found out that some herbs (such as rosemary, sage, thyme) like to be in pots with succulents, since they have similar sun and water needs. What luck -- I happen to have some rosemary, sage, and thyme! Must try!


I pretty much have no idea what I'm doing with these, but I'm having a lot of fun anyway, and, for the most part, they're not dying, so -- something's working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...