Monday, July 4, 2016

Two Little Quilts -- Painted on Canvas!

A couple of years ago, I made two little quilts as gifts when my friend Christy adopted two little boys. I blogged about the quilts (see this post), and posted pictures of the little quilts.

ProsperityStuff Quilts: Little Quilts on the Clothesline
Photo from my blog post a couple years ago

Some time later, my friend Caryl Lynne saw one of the pictures. She asked me if I would mind her using my quilts-on-the-clothesline picture as inspiration for one of her paintings. Of course, I had no problem with it, and I looked forward to seeing Caryl Lynne's rendition of the quilts on canvas.

Just this week, Caryl Lynne listed the painting Quilts in her Etsy shop. Didn't she do a great job?! I love paintings of quilts, and Caryl Lynne's realistic style is so beautiful.

Caryl Lynne's Crafts: "Quilts" Painting
Photo used by permission of Caryl Lynne's Crafts

Caryl Lynne does beautiful work - In addition to selling paintings, she also makes and sells recycled plastic yarn bags. She even does custom pieces by request, so be sure to visit Caryl Lynne's Crafts on Facebook & her Etsy shop CarylLynnesCrafts on Etsy.

When she sells her beautifully crafted artwork, Caryl Lynne donates a portion of her Etsy sales to support Homeward Bound Pet Rescue, a non-profit group helping provide rescues with fur-ever homes! And, according to her Etsy shop, "Custom Orders are always welcome for both crocheted purses and paintings."








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...