Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Pink Crochet Afghan

Crochet has definitely been a thing this year. Earlier this year, I made this little pink-and-neutrals afghan.
Here are a couple of pics...


I enjoyed making this little afghan ... super-easy pattern, consisting of all double crochet stitches.


In fact, I liked making it so much, I decided to make another one later in the year in different colors!


This pattern (and other color pics) can be seen on Pinterest here: (this pin, this pin, and also this one), as well as at this link

Of course, I made the stripes lengthwise so I could just leave all the yarn ends as fringe (not pictured), starting each row with a new length of yarn, and trimming all the fringe to about 6 inches.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...