Tuesday, May 1, 2012

More Mini Hexagon Embellishments

So, a while back, I told you about my new favorite pot holders. And also my new favorite kitchen towels.

Since I love them, I decided to embellish a couple more pot holders I've had laying around.


Again, brown is not usually my thing, but these were left over from something else. I think the set was $2 at Wal-Mart, but they're sturdy and thick. And, when they've got some quilty bits attached, I love them!


Cute mini hexagons. I love reaching for a favorite pot holder and smiling at quilty hexagons. 


As you may recall, these hexagons are really tiny ... and really cute. I blogged about them here and here and at the end of this post.



Since these are really little quilty bits, 
I'm linking this post
at Pieceful Life ~
(even though it's Tuesday!)

I'm also linking to
this week's Fabric Tuesday
at Quilt Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...