Wednesday, February 21, 2018

UFO Quilt Progress

My UnFinished Objects are coming along!

This past long weekend gave me a little sewing time ...

I put three borders on this one ...


... (two white borders with a purple one in between)...


It's the final step in getting this 1008-square quilt top finished.


And, I put a couple two-yard pieces of fabric together with a whole bunch of pretty scraps ...


... to make a quilt back ...


... for this quilt top.


So, that feels like a lot of progress for these two.
I just checked, and these two haven't showed up in my UFO list this year, but I mentioned them a few times a couple years ago (See here and here and here.)

 


I'm linking this post to this week's UFO Challenge link party at Jo's Country Junction. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...