Monday, July 16, 2012

Another Carolina Panther


While I was making the Carolina Panthers jeans quilt, my oldest son asked me if I could sew a smaller Panthers logo for him ... He just wanted it stitched onto a fleece blanket.



So, ever since then, I've been meaning to get to it.




This past weekend, I took a bit of time, a bit of Heat 'n Bond, a bit of white fabric, teal fabric, and black velvet ... and sewed up a Panthers logo.




The Panther is just about 10 inches high, zig-zagged along the raw edges, so it was relatively quick.
  

So, the new Carolina Panthers logo on a fleece blanket joins my first-ever jeans quilt on my oldest son's bed ... I'm hoping that the "raggedy" look works well with the plush, fuzzy fleece ...

Linking this post to this week's Little Quilt Monday at Pieceful Life

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job! I have some requests from my kids...they think I can do anything....lol : ) Its great being a mom, isn't it ?!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...