Thursday, November 10, 2011

Still working on "Made Fabric" blocks ...

Recently, I had time to put together a few more 12" x 12" blocks of "made fabric" for a quilt top ...


Since I'd already made some primary-color blocks, and some secondary-color blocks, I wanted  some other colors ... so that there would be 12 blocks, each with a different color-scheme ...

made fabric crazy quilt block brownmade fabric crazy quilt block light green

These colors came out well ... The crazy-quilty idea is lots of fun. One of my daughters was helping me sort colors, and she was amazed at how many scraps I have. Yes. Yes, I do. But I'm using them! See?

made fabric crazy quilt block graymade fabric crazy quilt block maroon

The ivory borders are all sewn on, like the others, so these are ready for whatever's next ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...