Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Non-Quilting Project ...

It's been a while since I've done any knitting ... Actually, I haven't done much since the last time I went to my kids' basketball practice. That was in February. But I have two mostly-knitted socks that I'm going to love. (I followed my sister's advice and got two sets of double-pointed needles, so I could alternate between two socks & finish them at roughly the same time.)

lavendar knitted socks

Basketball starts again this month. (We highly recommend Upward Basketball, by the way!) My kids will have weekly practices ... Which means I can knit during practice again. Maybe nobody will notice it's the SAME knitting I was working on last year! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Your knitting looks so soft and warm.... Just what we need this time of year :) No practice since February... I wish it was me. I spend hours and hours every week at the basket court when my sons are playing. Tried to bring a quilt once but they thought that was just too embarrassing. Maybe I should knit instead....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Knitting. I cannot imagine knitting at the moment, we are melting here in Brisbane Australia. Makes me feel hot thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could still wear wool but I've become sensitive to it but I used to knit like a crazy person. Maybe I should try making socks next winter, you make me want to after looking at yours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...