Wednesday, August 29, 2018

A Custom Baby Name Quilt!

I love making personalized gifts.


ProsperityStuff Custom Baby Name Quilt closeup

Quilts are my favorite baby gift, baby shower gift, welcome-baby gift!

ProsperityStuff Custom Baby Name Quilt

I love being able to give a gift that has a personal touch. Something custom. A little bit unique.
So, I loved making this quilt, and personalizing it for a friend's new baby.

ProsperityStuff Personalized Baby Name Quilt

Quilting the name in this style was a fun technique. Is it thread-painting? Maybe. I like it. I love how the letters stand out, even without any extra batting, just because of the dense quilting.

ProsperityStuff Baby Name Quilted Letters

This was a fun gift to make, and I've got a few little quilts similar to this for sale in my Etsy shop, all ready to customize.
 ProsperityStuff Quilted Letters in Custom Quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...