Friday, May 20, 2016

Finish It Up Friday

This week, I've posted about a few recent Quilt finishes.

It's exciting to get some things accomplished, and fun to blog about them, too!

This Hello Kitty Quilt was a fun one to work on. The raw-edge applique (with added details) was time consuming, but so worth it! I blogged about it in more detail in this past Wednesday's post.

 

On Tuesday, I blogged about the recent QR Code quilt I finished for my brother -- Black & white squares on the front, cozy fleece on the back.




Super-cute baby quilts for my newest (twin!) niece and nephew were the subject of this past Monday's post.

 

Incidentally, all of these quilts were made in one of my recent favorite styles: Cotton Jersey-Knit T-Shirt fabric on the front, fleece on the back. This combo makes an irresistibly cozy quilt. From time to time, I sell T-Shirt Quilts on eBay & on Etsy, so check the links at the top or in the sidebar for details.

I'm linking this post to one of my favorite quilt blogs -- Here's the link for this week's Finish It Up Friday at CrazyMomQuilts ... a fun place to see what other quilters have been finishing up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...