Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday report on English Paper Piecing

I'm pleased to report that my vintage-inspired quilt got to the point of being symmetrical this week!


Symmetrical is nice ... even though it's just a few diamonds from where it was last week.


It's fun to see progress!


I've started sewing a single row of these colored diamonds around the edge of the white border.


Not much progress to report on the very tiny hexagons this week ... just one white flower, plus a little ... to add to what I've already finished.


Even though it's not still Monday, I'm linking this post to this week's Monday Morning Star Count at Life Under Quilts.

3 comments:

  1. Your star quilt is so lovely...inspires me to keep going forward with mine...such a small hexi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a broken record- That border!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so wonderful.
    I love your work.
    Grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...