Friday, January 18, 2013

Beads - Blue and Silver and Black

In December, I had fun making some things with beads ...


I made a set of three necklaces out of blue and silver and black glass beads.


I decided to do "easy", so they have no clasps - they're just the right size to pull over your head.


The necklaces coordinate, but can also be worn separately.


I gave these to my mom for Christmas, but I've got some more beads like these, which is a good thing, because I think I'll make myself a set, too!
 

I've decided that stringing beads onto nylon thread and making easy necklaces is fun and (relatively) relaxing, so it's one of my latest "couch" projects ...


Anyhoo, this was a fun set to put together.


Keep an eye out for some more pics of my latest bead-projects ... 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...