I've been sewing this up ...
But first, I had sixty-something of these blocks to trim and square up ... And that took a while.
And, yes. I purposely sized them so I could trim them with the only big-square-ruler I've got. This made it SO EASY to get them all square without a bunch of measuring!
The trimming was time consuming, but so worth it, since it resulted in a nice, neat stack of blocks that are all exactly the same size.
(See, messy ones on the right with funny corners; nice, neat ones on the left ...)
Such a nice, neat stack.
I've started sewing them together ...
And I'm loving the look!