Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bits and Pieces ...

What I've been working on lately ...

Bits and pieces of things in little bits of time ...

Another star added to my English Paper Piecing ...

A few tiny quilt-y Christmas ornaments ...

 Putting some made-fabric circles on a quilt top ...

 

Tiny bits of Mary Engelbreit fabric for I'm-not-yet-sure-what ...

A few more rows on each lavendar sock. Almost ready for the toe. (I decided not to take the pics with my toes in the socks, although I thought about it. You're welcome.) 




Hope you and yours are having a great Christmas season so far!


2 comments:

  1. Your stars are so pretty. Are you tacking through the papers or just around them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mostly just tacking around the papers, since my papers are pretty heavy cardstock. I adapted the method I found at http://sunshinescreations.vintagethreads.com/2007/03/tutorial-on-english-paper-piecing.html to make it work for diamonds. So far, so good. It makes the tacking easier, and the paper-removing easier. A few of my diamonds have less seam allowance, so I'm tacking through the papers on those ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...