Monday, September 3, 2018

More Custom Baby Name Quilts

In a post the other day, I mentioned making Custom Baby Name Quilts ... because they make great gifts. I got inspired to make a few more!


ProsperityStuff Pink Custom Baby Name Quilt

I got a lot of quilting done relatively fast thanks to my Flynn Multi-Frame. (I've blogged about it before ... including posts here and here.) Not many people seem to use a quilting frame with a regular sewing machine, but it's a great option!

ProsperityStuff Quilting on a Frame with Regular Sewing Machine

The frame quilting is not something I do all the time, and it does take some getting used to, but I LOVE the results!

After a lot of quilting ...

ProsperityStuff Quilting Frame with domestic machine

... and a lot of binding ...

ProsperityStuff Binding on Flannel Minnie Mouse Quilt

... I've got some adorable pink flannel-and-cotton quilts in my Etsy shop -- these are ready to customize and personalize!

ProsperityStuff Pink Personalized Baby Name Quilt for Sale

Custom-lettering is a fun way to personalize a quilt ... These quilts are specifically made to allow for a baby name to be quilted in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...