Saturday, October 7, 2017

Finished Baby Crumb Quilt


This was a fun little quilt to work on. I mentioned it recently (see this post), and finished it up last week.


I like the color variety, and the cheery green in between the crumb rows.


The backing is made from a cute print that was once a twin-sized sheet (Pottery Barn, maybe?). I love the little cars and trucks, and the perfect assortment of colors to go with the quilt top.


I quilted it with green thread.


Briefly, I considered binding it in bright orange, because that would have been cute. But ultimately, I chose my recent favorite binding: stripes!


This little quilt is a gift for a sweet friend who has a new baby boy.


I'm looking forward to mailing it off this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...