Thursday, September 19, 2013

Friendship Bracelets

The other day I came across a bunch of extra embroidery floss I've got.
(Extra, as in, I already had a ton, and then I found oodles of NEW skeins of DMC embroidery floss for 10¢ each at a thrift store, and couldn't pass it up. So, yeah. I've got extra.)

So I suddenly remembered that it's been a while since my girls have thought of making friendship bracelets, and they might like reminding.


And I also suddenly remembered coming across this "20 kinds of friendship bracelets" blog post (thank you Pinterest), so I thought I might get the girls started on some of the easiest ones.


I had fun remembering how much fun I had as a kid making these. I had fun starting these off. And, I just might try some of those fancy-looking ones I've never tried. Hearts in a friendship bracelet? Cool idea. 

Fun way to keep hands busy while watching football with the family. Fun thing for the girls to do with friends and cousins.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I too have more floss than I'll ever use. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...