Monday, December 12, 2011

Mini-Quilts in Progress ...

I don't have much mini-quilt news happening, since I haven't finished anything miniature in the past week ... but I've got some things in progress ...

A bunch of green, crazy-quilty 3-inch "made fabric" squares that are trying to become Christmas ornaments ...



... and a bunch of these little bits for a mini Lone Star ...


... influenced by this book that was given to me a few years ago, which is full of little tips and tricks ...


I'll share pictures when I finish up some of these cute little mini-things ...

Keep an eye out for some fellow-quilters' mini-projects shared at 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty "little" pieces! I especially like the diamond units, soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some wonderful little projects going...how fun! Looking forward to seeing all of them and especially the star. Thanks for joining the link up party : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...